Quality Rebuilt JDM Motors and Transmissions
1000's Of Engines Shipped During Our 30 Years In Business
Technically speaking, the Nissan 300ZX was sold in the US from 1984 to 1996, although it was sold worldwide from 1983 to 2000. So many versions were made [numerical designations too] that it gets confusing sorting out the models, engine applications and chassis setups. Not surprisingly, if you want to replace your engine, we have new crate engines to fill all requests for Nissan 300 engines for sale.
The 300Zx was made available with so many performance options including a variety of high performance engines, combined with the sporty suspension made this car an icon of sorts to many people. One thing I have come to realize about Nissan 300 ZX owners is that when they need replacement engines or other parts, most choose new parts and new crate engines as opposed to any other option.
Here is an excerpt from Wiki showing the success of the Nissan 300ZX and the numerous awards it tallied.
• 1990: The 1990 300-ZX Turbo is named Motor Trend’s “Import Car of the Year”. Motor Trend also names it, “One of the Top Ten Performance Cars”. Automobile Magazine honours the 300-ZX/300ZX Turbo as its “Design of the Year”, and names the 300ZX Turbo to its “All Stars” list. Road & Track names the 300ZX Turbo “One of the Ten Best Cars in the World”. Car and Driver names the 300ZX Turbo “One of the 10 Best Cars”.
• 1991: The 300ZX Turbo is named to Car and Driver ‘s “10 Best” list, and is once again one of Automobile Magazine’s “All-Stars”.
• 1992: For the third straight year, Car and Driver names the 300ZX Turbo one of its “10 Best”, and Automobile Magazine names it to its “All-Stars” list.
• 1993: For the fourth straight year, the 300ZX Turbo is named a Car and Driver “10 Best”, and one of Automobile Magazine’s “All-Stars”.
• 1994: For the fifth straight year, the 300ZX Turbo is named to the “10 Best” and “All Stars” lists by Car and Driver and Automobile Magazine, respectively.
• 1995: For the sixth straight year the 300ZX Turbo is named to the “10 Best” list by Car and Driver.
• 1996: For the seventh straight year the 300ZX Turbo is named to the “10 Best” list by Car and Driver, this is also the final year of production in the US.
Even after production stopped magazines have continued to rave and award the 300ZX years later.
• 2004: Automobile lists the Z32 as one of the 100 greatest cars of all time.
• 2006: Automobile lists the Z32 on both the “20 Greatest Cars of the Past 20 years” and the “25 Most Beautiful Cars in History”.
“once again beautiful, so sleek and tight and shimmering that it still looks great ten years after it went away” -Automobile, 2006
• 2010: GQ Magazine lists the Z32 as one of the most stylish cars over the past 50 years.
From 1983 to 1989 the 300ZX, also called [the Z31] used; 2.0 L VG20ET V6 (200Z, 200ZG, 200ZS); 2.0 L RB20DET I6 (200ZR); 3.0 L VG30E V6 (300ZX); 3.0 L VG30ET V6(300ZX Turbo); 3.0 L VG30DE V6 (300ZR)
From 1990 to 1996 these were the only two engines available; 3.0 L VG30DE V6 and the 3.0 L VG30DETT V6.
Because the 300 has been out of production for some time now, we get requests for remanufactured crate engines primarily. The owners of this specialized sports car are set on buying the best replacement engine possible, and what is better than new? Call now.